Registration on April 22
Two opportunities to register on Twilight Run Day:
12-2 p.m. at Nolan Painting
181 W. Hillcrest Avenue (Hillcrest at Eagle Road).
Those already registered may pick up race packet at this time.
4-4:45 p.m. at Haverford High School (lobby outside the gymnasium)
Cost for registration on April 22:
$20 for the 1-mile Elementary Challenge
$30 for the 5K Run or Walk
4:45 Start of Elementary 1-mile Challenge
5:00 Start of 5K Run
5:15 Start of Walk
Registration fee includes:
- Commemorative run t-shirt (first 400 to register)
- NEW: Finish-line Fun Zone! featuring face painting, 2 moon bounces, field games, crafts and live music from 4-6 p.m.
- Free food and drink immediately after the race.
- Walkers/runners under age 18 entered into a drawing for 2 Fitbits.
- Party on the Town: the race bib is good for free or reduced-price treats from Havertown businesses during the Party on the Town Saturday evening after the event.
Can't join us? You may also make a donation online through PayPal. Please type "Twilight Run" in the notes section.
The Twilight Run's 5K course has been measured in accordance withUSATF/RRRTC requirements, using the shortest possible Route (SPT) method. Download the USATF Certified map.